How can we improve GuySpy for Android?

Privacy

I'm canceling my subscription. You have ignored me. I hope everyone on this site knows blocking means nothing and private pics are not private! But you won't post this will you

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
jonas1 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback! We really appreciate it. I am sorry to hear that you have not gotten any response from us. This site is sort of like a new ideation space where you guys can give us some ideas of what you would like to see in the app. If you are having any issues with the app you can contact our customer support at support@guyspy.com and they will be happy to help you out and they usually respond within 24-48 hours.

We are aware that our blocking functionality is not working correctly at the moment but our developers are already working on a solution and we will be releasing a new version shortly with all the fixes.

As per the private photos, they are private and no one can see them unless you give them access to them. Anyone can like your private photos which will trigger a notification where you will see who has liked your private photo. We understand that this is confusing as it may seem that they actually liked a photo they are seeing but in reality they are only liking the lock screen (some users use this as a way to asking for permission to see them). Based on this we are going to work on fixing this as well to give you guys the best experience possible.

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base