How can we improve GuySpy for Android?

The app is constantly not responding and freezing too often. When I open it it freesez after 3-5 seconds sometimes it works for 2-3 min and

It constantly freezes and does not encourage one to go premium. It stops sometimes after 3-5 seconds of opening and you might get 2-3 minutes and it freeses. I deleted the app and reinstalled like I was advised by you but there was only one version to pick from. If there is latest version available then the least good one should be removed and latest version shown. If it works it would encourage to go premium because of the extras in premium version. Also the camera works but the video section does not appear to work. Its a brilliant app and draws all nationalities closer keep it up please

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
blackie10 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have since them released a new version of the app where we have fixed a lot of bugs that were causing the app to crash. Video should also be working better.

If it is still not working good for you could you please provide more details? We want to make GuySpy better for all of you and the way we can achieve that is by getting your feedback!

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base