How can we improve GuySpy for iPhone?

Better way to market guy spy and provide better value

I agree - this app may become over time a competitor for scruff and grindr but it’s nowhere near as functional given the membership base of the other apps. Part of your marketing strategy should be to offer discounting to attract more members. It is far membership to guy spy to existing full members on squirt. overpriced for what it is offering at the moment and you can’t expect to price your app similar to the apps with much larger amounts of users especially given that the established apps (including squirt) are already pretty expensive and together place a unsustainable burden on my budget. I don’t appreciate that when I am a full paying member at squirt I get marketed to heavily about this app and the potential to reduce or split the user base of squirt during the establishment of Your new app. I suggest you offer either free or heavily discount

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Customer Support
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
fcefkmenow shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We really appreciate your feedback! We have been making a lot of our features free so that as free users you guys can get the most out of the app.

We are also increasing our marketing efforts to make sure that we are targeting the right audiences.

As a squirt.org user, do you have any suggestions as to any features you would like to see implemented here on GuySpy that would be useful to you and all our users?

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Customer Support
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base