How can we improve GuySpy for iPhone?

Weight entry does not save in users profile

In the users profile section, where you enter your height and your weight, everything saves except the weight entry portion of the description. My height is 6’0 and weight is 170. I entered them both, and it looked to be complete. When I moved out of the user profile section, and then returned to it, the height of 6’0 was still there, but the weight portion had not saved and now reads: “Weight <less than 100 lbs”. I corrected and repeated the process several times. I even used a different computer. With the same result. I know I am slender, but come on, really? If my profile states 6 foot tall, and less than 100 pounds, that is not height and weight proportionate, way off the mark, in which case no one will even talk to me on this app for fear that either I am lying, or anorexic, or very ill. And none of those options are very good. Please check it out and you’ll see what I mean. Until this is resolved, I will simply not show my weight. At least then I might have a chance. Thank you very much

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)