Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    thickhungcock shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • latinhero commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

• Button to express you interest. Some apps have: smile, woof, handsome etc
        To be better than others, allow the user to edit the text for this button then it will not be annoying and it will be different for each member.
        • REPLY: I would also include the option reply back button. If someone contacts you but he is not your type, one button to reply back: Thank you but not a match. A sign will show on the member picture to show you are not his type when you look at this picture. This way we won’t bother the guy and other guys won’t bother you. When we search we don’t remember who is especially if he changes his main profile picture. A sign to show that you are not his type will help us to move on.
        • Online status: online, away, no status
        Option no status because sometimes you don’t want to show you are online or away. When you start chatting with some guy and things are going well it doesn’t mean you cannot check your responses and search and chat with other guys. if the member chooses no status then when people do search online profiles, your profile will not show. Some jealous or I Insecure guys might see your profile has not online status, but he might do online profile search and your profile will show up.
        • Read/Unread message status: If read, what time? If you choose to not show if you read message you won’t be able to see if others read your messages.
        • Member Local Time: Local member time on profile and chat message. This way If I see a profile that I like I will know that it is like 3am for that guy and he might not reply or when we are chatting with someone, we know what time it is for him where he lives.
        • Option to search profile in any location in the world
        Today it takes more than a basic info and search. To minimize users frustrations and have better experience online, this detail search and info are very important and members will not leave your application because the good experience and better results will increase for the user.
        Rob

• Button to express you interest. Some apps have: smile, woof, handsome etc
        To be better than others, allow the user to edit the text for this button then it will not be annoying and it will be different for each member.
        • REPLY: I would also include the option reply back button. If someone contacts you but he is not your type, one button to reply back: Thank you but not a match. A sign will show on the member picture to show you are not his type when you look at this picture. This way we won’t bother the guy and other guys won’t bother you. When we search we don’t remember who is especially if he changes his main profile picture. A sign to show that you are not his type will help us to move on.
        • Online status: online, away, no status
        Option no status because sometimes you don’t want to show you are online or away. When you start chatting with some guy and things are going well it doesn’t mean you cannot check your responses and search and chat with other guys. if the member chooses no status then when people do search online profiles, your profile will not show. Some jealous or I Insecure guys might see your profile has not online status, but he might do online profile search and your profile will show up.
        • Read/Unread message status: If read, what time? If you choose to not show if you read message you won’t be able to see if others read your messages.
        • Member Local Time: Local member time on profile and chat message. This way If I see a profile that I like I will know that it is like 3am for that guy and he might not reply or when we are chatting with someone, we know what time it is for him where he lives.
        • Option to search profile in any location in the world
        Today it takes more than a basic info and search. To minimize users frustrations and have better experience online, this detail search and info are very important and members will not leave your application because the good experience and better results will increase for the user.
        Rob

YOU
        • Top, top/versatile, versatile, bottom/Versatile, bottom and oral only not into fucking. (be specific what oral is otherwise guys will think if he likes oral).
        How can you find a match if you can’t match in bed?
        Allow only one option otherwise if you allow to choose more than one option, the search will end up mixed. If you search for a Top, some people choose option top, bottom, versatile and your search will not be accurate. There is no reason to choose more than one role if you give that option above.
        • Your location
        • Height
        • Weight
        • HIV status
        • Dick Size: small, average, above average, big, XL, XXL, XXXL (choose one)
        • Dick Thickness: thin, average, above average, thick, X thick, Beer Can
        • Uncut or cut
        For dick type I would include a note to the members that, he might not care about other dick sizes, BUT others might care. You might be chatting with someone and you might get together, and you end up never hearing from him again. You keep wondering why the guy is not interested in you anymore? To avoid any uncertainty, it is better to say your dick size. Some guys like big, not too big, small, cut or uncut. There is nothing frustrating that you meet the guy and he is not into your dick even for relationship. So it is better disclosure upfront on your profile and if he comes to talk to you that means he likes what he read on your profile.
        • Hair: Full, short, shaved, bald etc
        • Hair color
        • Body hair
        • Language you understand
        • Your Ethnicity (this is not race)
        • Your Race
        • Education Level
        • Civil Status
        • Facial hair
        • Mannerism: Feminine, masculine, butch, flamboyant, drag, androgynous, alpha male, Beta Male, dominant, submissive ...
        Picture cannot tell the guy mannerism. He might look very masculine but when you meet he is the opposite, or you end up finding out the he does drag shows later when you meet. To avoid that, just bring that up front on your profile.
        • Your sex: male, female, female transgender, male transgender, Cyz, intersex etc (choose only one)
        • Sexuality: gay, straight, bisexual etc (choose only one)
        • Relationship style you accept: monogamous, open etc
        • Your nationality
        • Body Type
        • Type: Daddy, Daddy Hunters, Jocks, bear chasers, bears, Muscle, Athletic, College, Leather, Military, Geeks, Twinks, Discreet, guy next door, chub..
        • Sex practice: safe, unsafe etc
        • Your location
        • Into 3-way relationship?
        The option would be: Yes, No, Maybe, Never Thought About. A lot of guys are looking for 3-way relationships. I know one that have been together more than 15 years. 3-way relationship is not about sex but love and commitment. Our current society is selfish and think 3-way relationship is all about sex. In ancient times it was very normal. For example: my ex died. If I was in a 3-way relationship I would have another husband to help me to go through the process when the other husband died. If one loses the job the other two can help to support the house and not only one. If they have kids, 3 can help and not only two. If one travels a lot, you will not feel lonely because your other husband is with you. It is all about companionship and facilitate the life together with the guy (s) you love.
        I would not include polyamory instead of 3-way because polyamory can be multiple guys, but you can add Polyamory as another option
        HIM:
        When you choose detail search, it is important to also choose what he wants. The reason is: even if you search what type of men you like the result might not be that you are his type. You pay for a premium to search your type of men to not waste your time and his time but if you don’t include what he is looking for as option in search, we might end up wasting our time and his time. People say hi to a lot of men but 3% replies back and 2% might not continue the conversation. When you search what you want and what he wants, the chances to get replies and continues the conversation will be much higher. Today a lot of guys who reply just want to be polite, but it doesn’t mean you are his type.
        • What age he prefers
        • What height he prefers
        • What weight he prefers
        • What location he prefers
        • What HIV status he prefers
        • What Dick size he prefers
        • What Dick thickness he prefers
        • What Hair he prefers
        • What Hair color he prefers
        • What Body hair he prefers
        • He prefers uncut, cut or both
        • Language he prefers
        • Ethnicity he prefers
        • Type he is into: Daddy, Daddy Hunters, Jocks, bear chasers, bears, Muscle, Athletic, College, ..
        • Race he prefers
        • Education level he prefers
        • Civil status he prefers
        • Is he into 3-way relationship? (it is nice to search for who is into 3-way relationship and profiles back)
        • Facial hair he prefers
        • What mannerism he prefers
        • Sex he prefers
        • Relationship style he wants
        • Sexuality he prefers
        • Nationalities he prefers
        • Build type he wants
        • Type he wants
        • Safer sex practice he wants
        • Hair color he wants
        • Location he wants: local, in country, global, or all

Feedback and Knowledge Base