How can we improve GuySpy for iPhone?

Not worth paying

This site doesn’t work great in our area. Not enough people interested. Squirt should just transform into this site with more features. Grindr and Scruff are far better.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Customer Support
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Thickinu shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Customer Support
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • littlebear70 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Grinder Rocks ... Why doesn’t this? Scruff is a good one as well ... You should learn from them? Less complicated shit ...

• AdminCustomer Service (Customer Support Agent, Customer Support) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you all for your feedback! We are definitely going to look into this. Also, what do you guys think of our free features? would you like to see more? what suggestions do you guys have for the free features we offer? Would you like to see anything different on the app?

We are also working on the app's functionality at the moment to make it faster and better for you all. We appreciate all your feedback.

• fcefkmenow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree - this app may become over time a competitor for scruff and grindr but it’s nowhere near as functional given the membership base of the other apps. Part of your marketing strategy should be to offer discounting to attract more members. It is far membership to guy spy to existing full members on squirt. overpriced for what it is offering at the moment and you can’t expect to price your app similar to the apps with much larger amounts of users especially given that the established apps (including squirt) are already pretty expensive and together place a unsustainable burden on my budget. I don’t appreciate that when I am a full paying member at squirt I get marketed to heavily about this app and the potential to reduce or split the user base of squirt during the establishment of Your new app. I suggest you offer either free or heavily discount

• Bluebear52 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a Manhunt and GROWLr user. Thought I would try this. Not sure I like paying for options. GuySpy? I’ll let you know how I feel in a month or two.

Feedback and Knowledge Base